Chances are you either currently have a Flat Panel HDTV or know someone that does. As you probably know they are the way of the future and are only getting more and more popular. TV Installation Mckinney
Depending on your home you may choose to either mount this TV on the wall or use the provided stand to put it on a piece of furniture. Mounting a TV can be a challenging task if you have never attempted it. A few things that may run through your head. How do I find the studs, how do I run the wires, what about power? These are a few of the most common questions that we get daily.
At Elite AV we can install your TV where ever you like. We can recess it into the wall, have it motorize up out of furniture, or even rebuild cabinets to give it a custom look. There are many places that the TV can go, just use your imagination and pick a place that you will be happy with it for years to come.
Here are a few things you want to think about when having us install your TV.
- Where will the equipment go? Will it be located under the TV? Would you like it placed in a closet or out of sight?
- How many components will be hooked up to the TV?
- Would you like to run extra cables for the future?
- Will you be happy with the sound from the TV speakers? Would you like us to run speaker wires up the wall for upgraded speakers?
There are a lot of companies out there that install televisions, quite a few with prices that are to good to pass up. When dealing with these companies make sure to ask the following questions. -TV Installation Mckinney
- ARE YOU INSURED? You are trusting someone to handle a piece of equipment that just costed you quite a bit of money. Make sure they are insured in case something happens. ASK FOR PROOF. In todays economy people are cutting corners, they are also cutting holes in your walls, and shooting large lag screws into your walls. THINGS DO HAPPEN.
- How are the wires being ran? Some companies simply mount the TV and leave the cables hanging on the outside of the wall. Your paying for installation, not to be deceived. They typically will not even tell you that the wires will not be in the wall until they are done. Then they show you the fine print.
- Where did their installers receive their training? Anyone can put a website up, buy a drill, and start taking calls. Are they certified with CEDIA? Every home is different, making it is more than simply putting screws into the wall.
- Can they provide actual installation pictures with before, during, and after shots? Before shots are nice to see how the installer sets up. During shots will show you how clean they are. Do they use plastics and blankets to keep your room clean? Are their tools spread through out the house? After shots show you how nice the installation is. Ask for installation shots that are like the install you are wanting done, or even the same “package” that you are having done. These photos will show you that their company is the one doing the actual installation. Its easy to get online and simply save photos and try to pass them as your own. Check to see if the installers are in the pictures being shown.
- How long have they been in business or doing installation?
- What is the installers warranty?